Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join our brilliant team. The role will be focused on NBU’s expanding portfolio of high growth clients, which includes some of the hottest and most exciting tech start-ups around. The successful candidate will provide an essential link between the team’s senior leadership and talented execs to drive proactive and creative campaigns for clients.
The role requires strong:
- Client relationship management
- Account strategy, delivery, development and growth
- Team management
- Contribution to the overall development of the agency – including culture, brand and client service
- Media relations skills
- New business support – to help hit our ambitious growth targets.
If you would like to know more about this role, please download the attached Job Specification.
- We offer a range of benefits to keep your career blossoming and ensure a healthy work/life balance, including:
- Up to 25 days holiday, office closure between Christmas and New Year, a duvet day for those ‘I need a break moments’, flexible working options and a volunteering day.
- Competitive salaries plus a pension scheme, private health insurance, season ticket loans for travel, a gym membership scheme, plus a new business and recruitment bonus scheme
- The Talent Academy training programme with courses for every level from account executive to the board, and bi-annual performance reviews
- A social calendar with events throughout the year, as well as weekly regulars such as Tea@3 on Tuesday and the Friday@Four cocktail trolley.
- And a bottle of champagne on every annual work anniversary.